Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 different kinds
18-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #1

william

just thought id share with you all what happened to William last week...he went missing on a Wednesday night and i immediately got worried. my husband told me that he would be fine and he would come home!
the next day he still wasn't home and i got told that he has probably smelt a she cat and would be home soon.
anyway....days passed and i got more and more worried. it was last Sunday night, and i told my hubby that i was gonna ring the RSPCA in the morning! my eldest son went outside to look for him and just happened to ask one of our neighbors if he had seen him!
he said no but he keeps hearing a cat meowing and doesn't know were it was coming from!

that night we all went to bed,,,and at 3:00 in the morning we heard banging o the door...it was our neighbor....
he said that there was a cat in one of his bedrooms and it had attacked him! (well he was using a pole to poke him out from under the bed) he said it could be our cat and could we come and take a look.
my husband went over first but then decided that id be the better one to have a look! when i went over i popped my head under the bed and called his name...i hured a sorryful meow...then he popped his head out and came to me....i was so happy that it was William that i cried!
i was so happy to have him back!
we took him home and gave him something to eat...as he hadn't eaten anything for 5 days, and all he wanted to do was snuggle up to me...i stayed up for the rest of the night! and i had work at 7:00.

the guy said that he was having his damp proof coursing done on his house so he hadn't been there for days..he said that he had been leaving the door open whilst he moves things out so William must of crept in!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-06-2007, 02:51 PM   #2

Re: william

I am so pleased this had a happy ending and that William was reunited with you. What a worry for you all though!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #3

Oh, what a lovely happy ending to your story....... that was well worth being woken up at 3.00 in the morning !

Thank you for sharing your story with us......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
18-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #4

A happy ending if only they could talk! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #5

So glad it was a happy ending. Poor wee might must have wondered what was going on. Especially getting poked with a stick! Stupid man!
Well worth getting up and cuddling him all night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #6

What a relief for you, glad he's back safe and sound. It's such a worry when they go wandering isn't it?

Banned

Cats owned: 4 mix
micki is Male
18-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #7

gotta admit i was glad to see him back too, even if he had lost some weight.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 different kinds
18-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #8

i was pleased we got woken up..lol