Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-12-2006, 11:54 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning all, nice dry day here again. My friend doing the horses this morning so got a bit of a lie after being up again with Em in the night
Hubby thought he was doing me a favour before he went to work this morning by letting the dogs lie on the settee in the dining room so they wouldn't pester for me to get up except he forgot to move the pile of important paperwork, bills, photos, kitties pedigrees etc which I leave on the window cill in there. Consequently, Ruby has had a field day by shredding everything no wonder she was quiet this morning!! The joys of puppy ownership

Anyhow, bits and pieces of things to do today. Hope you all have a really good weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
02-12-2006, 11:55 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning all...not loads planned today, out for the day in town..as usual, nice way too pass the weekend.
It does look quite fair outside so hope it stays like this.
Enjoy your day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
02-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #3

Have you got loads of celotape PK? He he bet it was good fun!!
I woke this morning to a horrid stuffed nose. That could have been what's been working on me.Snif snif.
I have no coffee left nor milk, I think my little slave will be going to the shop for me (Darryle)
Going into the German market tomorrow I think, possibly later on today once it starts to get dark. Then all the Christmas lights look better.
Have a good one everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #4

It's a nice day here, after the most awful wet, dark, day yesterday. OH has taken Dinah for a walk by the river but is scrabbling round for a rugby match for this afternoon - lots of games off because of waterlogged pitches.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
02-12-2006, 02:26 PM   #5

Morning everyone! Just got out of bed not long ago feel much better!! I have been mentally tired for ages! Hope everyone is good!

__Tom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #6

Lovely and bright here today! I slept in - 9.30 which is almost unheard of for me. Feeling a bit woozy after a short work out on my stepper machine so have had to stop. I'm off to get my hair trimmed this afternoon and hubby with take Dominik and Sebastian to Domi's school Christmas Fair for an hour or so.

As the weather promises to be horrible; tomorrow we start the mammoth task of re-decorating the halls and stairway. With 4 floors-worth of stairs that's a lot of paint and wallpaper. Will be loosing the dusty pink and grey-green and instead opting for neutral cool beige above the dado rail with subtle beige stripes below.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-12-2006, 03:19 PM   #7

Your decor scheme sound lovely Yola, looking forward to pics when completed.
Lovely day here, so far. Have pottered around doing little bits here and there. Planning on doing a car boot tomorrow to try and clear some of the junk we have lying around and clear out the girls old toys in time for the new ones arriving! Just hope the weather stays fine. Having a quiet afternnon, with a nice sausage casserole for tea, can't beat it on a cold winters night! Have a good day everyone.

Jac - hope you manage to avoid the sniffles
Fran - good luck sorting out Rubys handiwork!

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2006, 03:22 PM   #8

Hehe been sniffing all morning. Cant seem to get much right today but hey who really care's it Chrimbo. Or so I have been told!

Yola, take it easy, when your body says enough listen to it. Take it from one who has had her c cection wound opened 5 times!

Fran, have you managed to put the peices back together?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-12-2006, 03:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Morning everyone! Just got out of bed not long ago feel much better!! I have been mentally tired for ages! Hope everyone is good!

__Tom

Not surprising with the times you are going to sleep at night Tom

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2006, 03:26 PM   #10

Ive got a almost 16 year old just the same. I blame the hormones, hehe.