Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #161

Re: Eileen (dandysmom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
ROTFLMAO!!!! I so wish I was coming on this journey, but unfortunately I have to attend parent and child cooking class this afternoon. But not to worry, I'll send a couple of the chicken burgers we're making by carrier pigeon and have them drop them off mid atlantic for you in case you finish all Kazzs' curry

Alex Alex Alex.....you have to understand in this virtual world we can be in two places at the same time, choose your hat colour and pop aboard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #162

Well its a slow moving boat-van but atleast we are still afloat. Was nice chugging and rocking down the coast of Scotland, not to many big waves.
Is every one comfortable? I ofcourse didnt get dressed for the occasion, just jeans and a spay, neuter, return t-shirt, oh and ofcourse an arron jersey with a captains hat.
Hang onto your hats ladies it may get quite breezy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #163

you may think i mised the boatvan but actualy i was stowed away under a picnic rug. Anyway here i am, have got plenty of choccies, loads of different bars to choose from, should keep us going.

Catsey Veteran

28-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #164

Choccies under the rug.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Alex Alex Alex.....you have to understand in this virtual world we can be in two places at the same time, choose your hat colour and pop aboard.
In that case I'm just popping on a lovely fascinator in puce with an ostrich feather, and throwing a few things into a trunk and I'll be there in 5

Catsey Veteran

28-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #166

Quote:
In that case I'm just popping on a lovely fascinator in puce with an ostrich feather, and throwing a few things into a trunk and I'll be there in 5
Welcome aboard Alex its a lovely evening. Just thought you would all appreciate this short of our farewell committe, before of course the manic waving......

Catsey Veteran

28-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #167

And us earlier today mid Atlantic.....

Sun just starting to set....in our wake.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #168

oh looks lovely I'll be there shortly, I need my wellies in case the boat/van leaks, and I think the cats have hidden them!

Catsey Veteran

28-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #169

As it is now sunset..........bit calmer than earlier.

We are all enjoying a nice glass of choice.....blankets and shawls have come out now......Eileen we are coming........hang on a moment please Elaine is shouting something from the front.......she needs directions.......
....Oh its okay..*phew* Shelley and Mags have just got the map out I can hear them calling to Moli (safely perched in the passenger seat ) we need to turn left at the next wave....

And follow the neighbours.....

Edited to say we will keep an eye out for you Alex and whoever comes later bring the Coco

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #170

Quote:
oh looks lovely I'll be there shortly, I need my wellies in case the boat/van leaks, and I think the cats have hidden them!
My boat van does NOT leak! It's all wrapped in water proof bandades just to be sure.
Pat has nodded off in passenger seat, some bloody company she is at the moment, snoring her head off. I'll just tune into the shipping forcast for entertainment.