Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #91

Re: Eileen (dandysmom)

Thanks for the update Kazz....Sending hugs to you Eileen...xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
23-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #92

Oh! Hope all goes well with that Eileen. Hopefully answers will be brought and help will be sorted for you. Definitely agree with all Kazz says here.

Catsey Veteran

24-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #93

Not too sure if we've rules as to 'spree-ing' here or not, but just thought I'd come say that seeing we've another new day here UK side, I'm hoping you're able to get home today Eileen.

Thoughts are with you regardless of the outcome. Feel better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #94

Hoping you return to your seat towards the top of the Catsey table soon . . . not the same here without you.

Do you think the docs will lend Eileen their PDA or mobile so she can quickly log on and say hi??? It'd be lovely to hear from her!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #95

Hi DM, hope you are one step closer today to being back with us.

CM xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #96

Evening Eileen,

Weather is beautiful here and on holiday for week .....yeah....working on the back garden. Missing you daily weather updates..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
24-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #97

Evening Eileen - missing you loads! Lovely sunny day here, you could almost believe summer was just round the corner

xx

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #98

Hi Eileen... Well, it's Saturday now. Maybe today is the day that you'll be able to get home. Have no real idea how things are with you any more, or where in the welter of tests and trying to work out how best to help you they are. Am just hoping that an answer is somewhere round the corner, and you'll soon be fit enough to return home and take up the threads of your normal life...

As we've said before, you are much missed here, and we're looking forwards to the day you'll be able to join us again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #99

Morning Eileen, I do hope you are feeling better and will be back in the fold very very soon. The place has been empty without you.
The van is ready to set sail, we had to forego the life jackets in order to get Kazz on it. We have one inflatable dingy and 4 snorkels. I think all available seats and dog crates have been filled. Just hope the van can take the weight. Bernie wanted to tag along to give you a warm cuddle but he gets sea sick and I had to warn him that Leia might not take kindly to his arrival as she'll want her mom all to herself again.
I think that's enough drivvel from me at the moment. You take care xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Morning Eileen, I do hope you are feeling better and will be back in the fold very very soon. The place has been empty without you.
The van is ready to set sail, we had to forego the life jackets in order to get Kazz on it. We have one inflatable dingy and 4 snorkels. I think all available seats and dog crates have been filled. Just hope the van can take the weight. Bernie wanted to tag along to give you a warm cuddle but he gets sea sick and I had to warn him that Leia might not take kindly to his arrival as she'll want her mom all to herself again.
I think that's enough drivvel from me at the moment. You take care xxx
Eileen don't let her fool you, I am apparently on the roofrack!!!!!