Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
19-03-2007, 09:19 AM   #71

Re: Cara & kittens

Well done to you Smudgeley i take my hat off to you with all the hard work you do with these kitties.
I did a bit of rescue work many moooons ago lol I took in a cat with her kittens but she had already given birth to them so it was pretty much plain sailing for me.
Its amazing after how they have been badly treated how they can learn to trust again so quickly and so completely.
I recently rescued a chinchilla persian. She was held by three kids who thought it was great fun to be waved in front of a rottweiler and then dragged back just before it got its teeth into her. Needless to say as it got dark a mission was in hand. We checked all the local vets, pet shops and police stations as i think she was pinched in the first place but to no avail. She wasnt microchipped either but we think she was spayed from when the vets investigated. My best friend now has her and she is gorgeous (the cat that is lol). She follows my 5 year old god daughter everywhere and lets her push her in her dolly's pram. She does draw the line at wearing dresses though lol
These people who mistreat animals want shooting or made to suffer in the same way they make these poor animals do.

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
19-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #72

Re: Cara & kittens

Aww they are so cute and Cara is so pretty. Makes me all broody...... for kittens that is.