Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #1

Fabulous Friday.

Good evening to everyone. At last it's Friday . Willow has just had her stitches removed by my fabulous vet who came to the house.No muzzle required as Willow was too terrified to move. The wound looks good. She also got another synovan injection for her arthritis, so hopefully that will kick in soon.My thumb is also looking a lot better but I'm still on antibiotics and still cannot bend it at all.It had a new bandage put on it today but I'm hoping that when I go back to the doctor next week, the bandage will come off permanently.It is really awkward to wear a thick bandage when I'm at work.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend doing things that they enjoy.My cousin is going to spend the day with me tomorrow and I'm also going to give all the kitties a good grooming.Hopefully I can also watch a few episodes of "Criminal Minds", my favourite programme.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and love to all Catsey kitties.