Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-09-2013, 05:23 AM   #11

Re: My special angel has gone

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and love. I have been trying hard to concentrate on my wonderful memories of Posh, from the minute she walked into my life. It's hard at the moment because the events of the last three days have been coming into my mind and I've been questioning myself about things I should have noticed, or done sooner.i know this part of grief but I feel so guilty.

Thankfully I spent the evening yesterday with three of my cat owning mates who lifted my spirits, the wine helped too. it's good to know that I can open up to them and you my Catsey friends without being dismissed for my deep sadness over my girl.

Just to add that Pearla and Pandora have been good girls and I think they sense a change in the home. Although I think they are sweet, they will never replace Posh in my heart, there is a hole that nothing can fill.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #12

It's good to know you have cat people near you PP. No-one understands quite like a cat person.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #13

i'm so very sorry to read this PP.
Run free Posh xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and love. I have been trying hard to concentrate on my wonderful memories of Posh, from the minute she walked into my life. It's hard at the moment because the events of the last three days have been coming into my mind and I've been questioning myself about things I should have noticed, or done sooner.i know this part of grief but I feel so guilty.

It all takes time, your heart is full of sadness just now but in time the good memories take over. The guilt is natural, we ALL go through the same emotions at these very sad time, all the what if's and buts. She was loved, fed, sheltered and well looked after, so many dont have any of that. xxx

Thankfully I spent the evening yesterday with three of my cat owning mates who lifted my spirits, the wine helped too. it's good to know that I can open up to them and you my Catsey friends without being dismissed for my deep sadness over my girl.

Good to have friends at this very sad time and wine definately helps xxx

Just to add that Pearla and Pandora have been good girls and I think they sense a change in the home. Although I think they are sweet, they will never replace Posh in my heart, there is a hole that nothing can fill.
No animal can ever replace another, they all have their very own little pockets in our hearts and each and every one is special in their own right. You take care of yourself xxx.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
13-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #15

So very, very sorry to hear this

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #16

Nette I am so very, very sorry to read of this sad news She was a special girl who was loved by all here on Catsey.

Run free beautiful xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #17

I've just been reading this thread and seen a picture of your special Posh. I'm so very sorry for your loss and the pain you went through. She was a magnificent girl and she will indeed leave huge footprints on your heart. Rest peacefully little furry angel. You are too loved ever to be forgotten.