Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
07-06-2007, 08:10 AM   #11

Re: Princess Diana, tonights programme

to tell you the truth no one will every no what happened that night so they tell you what they think happened

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: orientals
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM   #12

I still personally believe it WASNT an accident, and i think that is why we keep getting the programmes about it, but we will never know in our lifetime exactly what the truth is...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #13

On the point of the programme, I think it is not much short of disgusting. I am no royalist but on a personal level, two lads who lost their Mum when they were so young really need to be left to cherish her memory rather than have her dying moments replayed for all to see. CH4 have gone right down in my estimation as a programmer

On the point of the accident? I suspect it was no accident . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
07-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #14

I liked Diana too. I dislike Charles though and I think it was awful that he couldn't even say he ever loved Diana, their whole marriage was a sham. I'm not particularly a fan of the royals.

I cannot see the point of programmes like this, what does it achieve. leave the poor woman to rest now and save those lads anymore heartache.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
08-06-2007, 09:41 AM   #15

I didn't watch it and really cannot be bothered with these kinds of programmes. I just wish they would leave it alone. We will never know the truth - I have my own thoughts - as we all do - but it won't change anything now.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
08-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #16

I agree with the most of you

Diana has been dead 10 years now and its like it only happened yesterday because of the way the media and press etc keep bringing up all the time

Those poor boys should be allowed to get on with remembering their mum in happy ways not be reminded of her tragic death all the time

Sarah
x