Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #1

Saturday- shop til you drop!

That's me, I'm off to the shops soon, but not until I finish my tea and toast. Had a little lie-in today because I'm off out tonight to the Village Hotel with my old work mates for our Christmas 'do'

I hope the vet could shed some light on Barney's episode the other day Pamela. My cats had a bit of yowl time this morning but that passed when I got up and fed them and sent Pandora out for a wee. She refuses to use trays now, Pearla's quite happy to though.

Have a good day, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #2

Re: Saturday- shop til you drop!

Good luck with the shopping PP! Morning everyone - I'm afraid I don't go shopping much any more but I've never been a happy shopper! (With the exception of book shops!)

I found a really helpful website yesterday when I was searching for information about noise sensitivity/phobia in relation to Monty Bogle. I'll post a separate thread in case anyone else (Kazz??) may be interested.

Well, I got my work table into the cats' room yesterday. It was much easier than anticipated and we didn't have to dismantle it. So I'm just sorting things out. The cats' room (which they only really use for their biscuits and water fountain) is going to be renamed "The Scriptorium" so I've no more excuses and need to get down to some serious practice.

OH has definitely got a "bug" - he was coughing so much last night that he went to sleep in the sitting room so neither of us slept very well and I suspect a snooze will be creeping up on one or both of us later. Must get my Christmas cards done though.

Have a good day folks. Wee chin tickles to all Catsey cats from me today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #3

afternoon Nettie, Angela and anyone else.
Finaly have my laptop back, it's cost an arm and a leg. The shop sent it out with a £67 bill and i still couldn't boot it up, we returned it to be told the hard drive was broken, one new hard drive later and another bill. They did save my photos and put most of them back on the new drive, still stuff missing so we now have to get that of the old hard drive. Not realy a happy bunny but never mind, onewards and upwards.
Off out this afternoon for a dolly get together with friends.
Hope you enjoy your evening out Nettie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #4

evening everyone. its a horrible day here weather wise. had barney at the vet today and the groomers. have posted a new thread about how he got on. relaxing night planned.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #5

Well I have managed to locate the jumper Soapie wants for Christmas - happiness.
And put the decorations up in the living room just in the midst of doing the tree. Will read the other posts as mentioned when I have been in the loft for the Tree decorations.