Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #1

Stormy Thursday...

Morning Ladies...I was woken up by a loud clap of thunder at 6.30....we have gales to go with all the rain..The girls will not go out, Ollie & Casper are hugging the radiator..Merlin daft lump has gone out though..He hates the litter tray and will only use it if he really has too...Hoping it will go off a bit so I can walk the girls later...
Stay safe folks, and all have a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #2

Re: Stormy Thursday...

morning moli and those to follow. Very windy and hail stones here. Never really slept last night due to bins being knocked over all night. Took Barney upto the golf course and enjoyed it even though I was actually getting blown away at times!! Heading through to Edinburgh today to the market if its on. if not then its high street shopping.

stay safe everyone in this weather and hope all catsey pets are safe and warm at home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #3

Morning Moli, Pamela - quite glad to see your posts and know that you are OK. Hope our other Scottish members are OK too. My OH saw the News this morning and it seems like you've had it really bad, I heard the gale warnings yesterday. Wind is getting up here and has blown away the frost which was the hardest we've had so far this year. Everything was white this morning.

Dora is getting more and more unhappy about having to stay on lead for a few days after her spay. She seems fine but obviously we still need to be careful as possible with her which is a hopeless cause really with a Lurcher. Back to the vet tomorrow for her post op check.

Keep safe folks with your feet on the ground if possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #4

Blustery day here, holding on to our hats!
Thinking of our friends in the North, stay safe folks.

Pearla is sensible and staying in the warm but Pandora loves a challenge and is fighting the leaves that are blowing around here and then crying to come in when the wind whistles through the valley.

Must do my cards tonight, have to send the 'foreign' ones off to Oz and Cananda asap. Have to find a specific tshirt for my nephew in the States and then parcel that and some cards off later.

Keep yourselves and doggies and moggies warm and dry x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #5

Glad you are all good got to go to work. See you all later