Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-12-2016, 10:35 AM   #1

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas to cat lovers everywhere!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-12-2016, 11:44 AM   #2

Re: Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas to you, Mags and to everyone on Catsey. We had Christmas day today and I celebrated with my children and grandchildren.I didn't go overboard with the presents but my cats got a Da Bird toy which they are besotted with.I had heard rave reviews about this toy and they are all true.. It's nearly midnight here now so I'll say goodnight.Enjoy your xmas day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #3

Merry Christmas mags and dinky. Hope you both had a lovely day and got spoiled x

We had a lovely day here. Very busy though but we got yesterday to sit and relax and look after the pets as there is a pet bug going about in my house just now �� mia had the cold and was sneezing and snorting now both cats are sneezing but still eating and drinking so just keeping an eye on them for now.

Almost a Veteran Member

27-12-2016, 07:24 PM   #4

Glad you had a nice day Pamela. Sorry that your pets are not feeling well.It's such a worry when they get sick. Thank goodness the cats are still eating and drinking. Let us know how they get on, poor babies..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-12-2016, 10:15 PM   #5

thanks Dinky. The cats are getting better, SKye isnt sneezing as much and Harris has settled a little bit. Its bringing them closer though as they both want mummy cuddles when they are poorly so its forcing them to share me and thay are actually actively grooming each other and laying beside each other! Its the same at bedtime, both cats have to be with me! they wont slee anywhere else or disturb OH! has to be me!

Almost a Veteran Member

29-12-2016, 08:56 AM   #6

Pamela, I'm glad your babies are getting better.It's also a bonus to see them getting on with each other - how wonderful.My dudes aren't really close at all. Miracle absolutely hates her three kittens. Mind you, she hated them from the day they were born and wouldn't have anything to do with them, so nothing has changed really. She keeps away from them.I read somewhere that cats do not like the company of other cats, but prefer to be the only cat in a household.It's certainly true for my bunch, anyway.Hope things continue to improve, Pamela.