Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
13-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #1

Tigger Thursday

Afternoon to anybody out there. Windy but dry here. Out with the dogs soon then the dreaded shopping. I don't like shopping at all, OH loves it. thank God. I like shopping for cat treats and nice things. Got the chaps a new scratching post last week.

Huggins has been racing round with Uncles Swirl and Barnes all morning. Swirl makes sure Barnesy doesn't get too rough. He also intervenes if he thinks the dogs are getting too close. Good old Uncle Swirl.

Hope everybody and all furries are well. Special hugs to Barney's nose and Bovril. Hi Dinky from Barnes, he said to tell you his whiskers are especially beautiful this morning. We think he has a Corby Whisker Press secreted somewhere.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-11-2014, 03:32 PM   #2

Re: Tigger Thursday

Hi there! I'm looking in quickly before I dash off again to carry on working. It's turned really stormy here now, started off fine and then the wind blew up and then the heavens opened. All three cats have hunkered down and are content to sleep this day out.

I'm doing well with my renewed swimming routine, three consecutive mornings now, I feel better for it too. I must lose some of this belly fat before Christmas, exercise is the only way for me, also watching my food intake, no picking between meals!

I've ordered 2 outdoor pods for the feral and odd stray that come into the back garden here. This rain is soaking them and I feel I must do something and if the winter is going to be as hard as it's predicted at least they have some shelter.

Have as good a day as you can all. Keep warm xxx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Two rescues and one feral
13-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #3

Wild and wet here in Ireland; incredible deluges and a gale warning out. My feral snugs up in various places or so my wee dog tells me. He has taken to keeping the dogs company in the big open shed during the day which gets a mixed reception. Comes running when I call the dogs .Would love to let him in the house and he wants in but he terrorises my two and sprays.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #4

Very 'Novemberish' here. I've had a lovely day being spoiled as it is my 50th birthday. I have a new zoom lens and tripod! One of my sisters and nieces came over to take me for lunch and OH is cooking tea - we'll go out for a joint celebration at the weekend as it was his birthday on the 10th.
A nice glass of merlot is waiting for later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-11-2014, 06:46 PM   #5

Just waving to say I'm here. Been to calligraphy this afternoon which was good. I have a practice piece to photograph tomorrow so will post if it comes out OK.

Happy Birthday Cats' Staff - hope you enjoy the meal, wine and company.

Hope everyone else is keeping dry and warm - the gales/heavy rain that's forecast has not arrived here yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATS STAFF HAVE A WONDERFUL CELEBRATION !!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
13-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #7

Happy Birthday Cats' Staff

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #8

Happy Birthday CS