Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-03-2010, 02:49 AM   #1

Funny ferret!!! LOL

so my computer is right across from the bed so i often get online and am used to a weasel doing a flying squirrel impression and landing on the back of the chair and crawling onto my shoulder..then they proceed to try to step on the keyboard and browse the net and i pick em up and put em on the floor and it starts all over again till they get tired or distracted.
so monkey just came leaping off the bed. i felt a weasel on my shoulder (i had been engaged in reading something so had been still for quite a few minutes before), turned my head to glance at who it was this time, and scared the crap out of him, LOL!!! i guess he forgot i wasn't an inanimate object or something?
his eyes bugged out, all four feet flew off my shoulder at once, he hissed, somersaulted in the air, and landed on the ground with his tail poofed looking at me accusingly all in a matter of a second.
i am dying laughing right now, the expression was priceless!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-03-2010, 03:06 AM   #2

Re: Funny ferret!!! LOL

Oh that is sooo funny, I can just picture it! I didn't know ferrets bushed their tails like cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-03-2010, 03:10 AM   #3

oh yes, we call it bottlebrush tail b/c that's just what it looks like

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
07-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #4

lol that is when you need to have the camera handy to catch their daredevil acts!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
07-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #5

That conjures up such a funny picture in my head. Poor monkey - how dare you give him such a fright.