Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
12-06-2007, 10:05 PM   #21

Re: Moli

They are blood red parrots, but if most are sterile then she's gonna have problems anyway in that dept. I dont even know for sure what sex each of them are.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM   #22

I have a pair of blood red ones, she does lay eggs regularly, but they are never fertilised, they just go white, so looks like the male is sterile...

I would not put them in with Mollies or platys, they are chiclids, and can be aggressive to other types of fish....I am a believe of keeping each species with their own kind...They would probably be ok with the malawis as long as they were all the same size.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-06-2007, 07:39 PM   #23

I worry about putting anything in with the malawis. I love them dearly but man can they eat
We had blood reds at work and was told to put them in with the malawis but neither was very happy so I moved them into the gourami tank which went very well.
I have no idea what size her malawis are but will pass on all the info, thanx very much chum xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-06-2007, 07:44 PM   #24

My blood reds are 4-5inches big, would make a meal of gourami's or anything small!