Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-01-2024, 08:07 AM   #1

Back to normal Wednesday

Good morning ladies,

Back to work today which i am actually looking forward to having a bit of normality! Had a quiet couple of days because Steven cant seem to shake this cold but being him, he wont try and geta doctors appointment. I think he needs an antibiotic but he wont listen!

Got new trainers yesterday finally for starting canicross on Saturday. Looking forward to getting started as Robyn enjoyed it when we did it as a taster. Its not something i can do with Mia unfortunately just due to her age but i will continue to take Mia trailing

Hope you both had a lovely New Year. Shelley, your sounded like it was a good night at the pub with the DJ! Are Malaikas soft toys still in 1 piece? Robyn likes to destuff hers!!

Dinky, did Oren go away ok with the family? I do hope he was ok.

Anyway, just a quick check in as i am getting organised to go get the train to work!! Have a great day ladies _