Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-12-2023, 06:21 PM   #1

Sunday evening

Good evening ladies,

Its a wet miserable evening here tonight. Was nice this morning which was good as i had Robyns training today. We had a lovely couple of days away. Altrincham we didnt see much of due to time we got there and Steven had to work when we got there. Did walk to a local pub and get some food though then chilled in the hotel.

Friday in Southport was nice, it stayed dry for us to wander to the water front then back to the car and head to Blackpool. It also stayed dry there and we got to do everything we wanted including the Christmas market and the illuminations

Went to Robyns training today and it was pub day and she did well. She was a bit hyper die to being in kennels until yesterday but she has settled down and did well.

Dinky, glad you have use of both hands and hopefully you will be off the antibiotics soon! I never knew a cat bite could be so bad either. How was Oren when he discovered he wasnt coming to stay with you? I hope he was ok. My goodness it sounds like you will have a houseful on christmas day!! I do hope you are able to get everything you need for it!

I hope you forgive Freddie in time. I'm sure he will be sorry for his bite. Has Jannas tshirt arrived yet?

Shelley, how are you? Are you starting to wind down for christmas yet? How was Eastbourne? Has Malaikas tooth settled down?

Have a lovely evening ladies