Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-12-2023, 07:50 AM   #1

Friday daily

Good morning ladies,
Still trying to type with one hand here as I have a dressing on my other hand STILL and my arm in a sling to keep it as still as possible. I'm meant to be keeping my other hand still as well but what the heck !!!The antibiotics have been changed today again ,as I started being sick with the other ones, but if I can't keep these ones down, I'll have to go back into hospital . I thought I was coming right, but everything seems to have flared up again. Having diabetes doesn't help, I'm afraid.Just don't feel like doing anything and just trying to keep as still as possible so I don't be sick. I'm not able to have Oren again this weekend and he's not happy about it, but I really haven't got the energy to look after him. Janna is home with me all weekend, but she has been asked to work next week, starting Tuesday, so I'm hoping that these new antibiotics will kick in soon Enough moaning about me anyway.

I hope you are both OK and are looking forward to the weekend.

PAMELA,last day of work for you today, so I hope you have a relaxing weekend planned. I guess you'll be out man trailing with Robyn over the next two days. That will keep you busy. Hopefully you'll get some decent weather as well. Are you planning to get out and do a bit of xmas shopping this weekend ? i can't do any at the moment, but we'll see next week. Hope your dad is doing well.

SHELLEY, I hope you have really good time at your doll fair tomorrow and sell heaps. Do enjoy that Chinese buffet tomorrow night and I wish Howard a very happy birthday for tomorrow. Safe travels to Eastbourne on Monday as well. Hope your dad and Reuben are enjoying Wales.

I haven't forgotten about emailing you both, but I just can't do it with one hand and it hurts my fingers to type. I'm going to go now and lie down on my bed and keep as still as possible. I've really got to keep these pills down.I'll be in touch with you both as soon as I can.

Have a great Friday Pamela and Shelley and a fantastic week to follow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-12-2023, 09:31 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily

I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad, Dinky.
Hope the new tablets suit you better, if they still make you sick, maybe the doc could prescribe anti sickness meds?
Please dont worry about emails, just keep in touch on here when you can.
Day off for me today so I'll take the dogs out, post some parcels and clean the bathroom.
Looking forward to the fair tomorrow.
We took Malaika to the vet on Wednesday as she periodically gets an infection around one canine.
Since covid, our vet sees dogs in the carpark, weird in the dark but we were in a lighted area. I do think the animals get less stressed.
He says her teeth and gums are really good but thinks she must have a small sinus that fills with debri.
Happy to manage with antibiotics as and when, which we are happy about.
I really trust that he never does anything unnecessary.
Pamela hope everything ok with you all and you have a lovely weekend.