Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-02-2022, 11:13 AM   #1

Sunny for a change Friday

Good Morning ladies,

Dinky, i hope you got those blood tests done!! They are soo important if the doctor says you need them!! (tell off over lol)
Glad Dickens i managing to sleep, use his tray and eat eventhough its not the right food but he is eating for you.

It sounds scary over there with the protesting. I hope you are not close to where its happening. I think i would do the same with Ruby, make sure dickens is ok first then introduce them.

Shelley, how was your day off? Has Chris tested negative now for covid? I do hope so and that you both have stayed negative as well.

I have had to book an unexpected vet visit for Skye which i am dreading getting her in the carrier as i am on my own as Steven is at work. Her pupils were unevenly dilated on Wednesday, settled down on Thursday but this morning her 3rd eyelid is up so off to teh vet to get it checked. Its the same as last time with the Horners syndrome so i am hoping they check her, give her an antibiotic and thats it. I think Harris has gone for her and she has ran into something which can cause the syndrome to start.

I was out yesterday for lunch and drinks with my friend Sara, i havent seen her in ages. Was a lovely day. We went to Miller and Carter steak house for lunch which we have never been to as it is quite expensive but they do a lunch time menu that was great value had a few games of pool elsewhere along with a few more drinks then headed home on the train.

I also have a sports massage boked which i have had to change for later as Skye is more important and her vet visit is an hour before it so couldnt make the original time.

I will update once Skye has been to the vet.

Take care ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-02-2022, 05:55 PM   #2

Re: Sunny for a change Friday

Update on Skyes eye. Its horners syndrome again. There are so many reasons it can start but he is happy its not a mass or growth as its been over 2 years since the last time it flared. We have antibiotics for 2 weeks then I have to decide if she needs yo go back depending on how it looks. Our usual vet whom I saw today has a lot of trust in us thankfully