Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #1

That Friday Feeling

G'morning!
It's bright and sunny here if a little chilly, so gives me hope of getting things done. Had a busy day yesterday, only just managed to peep in last night to read a few posts.

Two of my friends have just acquired new cats. One who lives near to me, has got two oriental girls coming home to her in November. The other, is my friend in Cornwall who's had a rescue cat, a ginger lass, called Marmalade to pal up with her lazy boy, Scrumpy I'm looking forward to the pics and will try and post them here if I can.

No plans today. Getting used to my new hair colour, a browny/light auburn tint, had blonde highlights for ages, so a bit of a change!

Catch you later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #2

Re: That Friday Feeling

It was really chilly this morning, maybe it's time to start putting the heating on already.

OH has hurt his back so is being a mixture of the noble male, struggling on through adversity, and a right old grump. He won't sit still and rest, I've practically had to force painkillers down him. He'll painfully and noisily lift himself out of the chair saying he's got to mow the lawn (as if!!!) shuffle about a bit and moan, refuse my help in the garden, moan a bit more then gingerly sit down again. He's been asleep in the armchair for the last hour so I've had a bit of peace and the lawn can wait until another day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #3

Afternoon, hope your still enjoying some peace MrsH
Your hair colour sounds very nice PP, it's good to have a change sometimes.
Nice morning at work and then a 2 hour walk with Malaika, bit tired now but need to peg out washing and parcel some dolls up that have sold on ebay.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #4

Hi PP, MrsH, Shelley and those reporting in later!

Lovely late Summer morning, if a bit chilly; presently 22 C (71 F), bright sun. The needed rain mostly went North of us, we got only 0.02", not much help easing the drouth.

Been to the market, no special plans for the day.

MrsH, sorry about your OH, there is nothing as sick as a man! Hope he feels better after the painkillers and sleep. PP, hair sounds very nice. Shelley, hope tou have a sunny day for the wash to dry.

Hope it's a good one for all......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #5

Update on OH's back pain-
Silly man only went out to mow the lawn after he woke up you should have seen him, gingerly walking up and down, holding his back as straight as he possibly could so as not to aggravate the pain! What a nutter!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #6

They never learn MrsH, Don't you hate the smell of burning martyr!...
Been a lovely day and instead of getting on and mowing the lawn we went to the retail park then for a latte and big piece of Victoria sponge in the cafe at the castle.
The weather outlook changes tomorrow so got to get outside as much as poss before the dark, damp days ahead.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #7

Evening all, finished work now for the weekend!!! woohoo!!! LOL nothing planned for the weekend, hopefully a nice lazy one. Have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #8

I have managed to finish my transcription and done most of the laundry today, so hopefully a day in the garden beckons tomorrow ............ MUST remember my pot feet!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #9

Evening all.

Been to work home now. Nice restful weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
17-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #10

Hi, all.
No plans here, really (unless I get a check in the mail )
Might go to the library if nothing comes up. Otherwise it'll just be hanging around the house.
Have a good day, all.