Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
05-04-2006, 11:12 PM   #11

Re: Variation in catfood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Ooh you're a hard woman Smudgley!!!
I know.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
07-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #12

I have always had guesswork with what kind of food mine woudl like that day, never mind flavour!! Ginger has the same flavour biscuits, if I can get smaller bags of James WEllbeloved I might get him a different flavour. Molly and PEbbles have a mixture of chicken and salmon Hi-Life and Hills indoor (using up free samples they wont eat on its own). Wet food wise, I do rotate so they get a different flavour, don't like them eating the same flavour all the time.

Sadly Missed

Cats owned: Moggie
07-04-2006, 08:25 PM   #13

Before I collected India from the rescue I phoned and asked what she had been fed on - James Wellbeloved, so that is what I bought for her. It had obviously been O.K. while she was in "prison" but she wanted proper food now that she had been rescued. Remembering that she hasn't any teeth I got a variety of meaty foods, she finally settled on Iams (expensive cat) but still likes her dried food, I've no idea how she manages to bite it without teeth but she does seem to manage alright. But even with the Iams it has to be a different flavour each meal and I finish up with a row of half used packets in the fridge. She will also complain that the food still down that she didn't finish is now not fit to be eaten and she needs 'fresh', same goes for the Whiskers milk. I think that someone really spoilt her rotten before she came to us - and it seems that I am carrying on the same way Logoes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
07-04-2006, 09:31 PM   #14

Logoes. Strange how none of us mind being pushed around by felines

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-04-2006, 11:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by logoes
Before I collected India from the rescue I phoned and asked what she had been fed on - James Wellbeloved, so that is what I bought for her. It had obviously been O.K. while she was in "prison" but she wanted proper food now that she had been rescued. Remembering that she hasn't any teeth I got a variety of meaty foods, she finally settled on Iams (expensive cat) but still likes her dried food, I've no idea how she manages to bite it without teeth but she does seem to manage alright. But even with the Iams it has to be a different flavour each meal and I finish up with a row of half used packets in the fridge. She will also complain that the food still down that she didn't finish is now not fit to be eaten and she needs 'fresh', same goes for the Whiskers milk. I think that someone really spoilt her rotten before she came to us - and it seems that I am carrying on the same way Logoes
This astonishes me with Patches; she has only a few teeth left, but wants her dry food!! She & Leia are pretty picky;sometimes they want beef flavor, sometimes tender liver or chopped grill (all moist); sometimes will eat cod, sole & shrimp & then the next time I put it down, spurn it. CATS!!!