Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

17-05-2006, 11:46 AM   #11

Re: Whiskas kitten care pack

I had my james well beloved samples in just a couple of days, and you are allowed to re-apply for them after a certain time, Angel was impressed

And I had an email from whiskas to say my kitten care pack as been dispatched and should be with me shortly so it should be here in time for Ziggys homecoming

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
17-05-2006, 12:47 PM   #12

I got the email from Whiskas a week ago and still haven't seen the kitten pack Haven't gotten the one from Felix yet, either...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
17-05-2006, 02:19 PM   #13

I got the email end March - still haven't seen anything or gotten a reply to my email. : /

Catsey Veteran

06-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #14

They sent me an email a couple of days ago:

"Dear Sir, Thank you for your e-mail. I have checked the records and this pack is due to be dispatched to you next week. Please allow 28 working days for delivery. "

So request on 27/03, confirmation the same day,.
Sent:
"I know it says 28-days, but it's almost two months later.... Any idea of what has gone wrong? "
on 17/05. Got reply to send my details same day.

A mere ten weeks later - no parcel and no "sorry we seem to have lost your request". If they don't get a wiggle on, he'll be off kitten-food.

Felix samples arrived very quickly and he really liked them. Seemed to agree with his tummy as well, so has the luxury of both brands atm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-06-2006, 05:46 PM   #15

I sent for both the Felix and Whiskas packs just after we got our two kitties. The Felix one came very quickly, but I had to e-mail Whiskas twice and even then it took ages. My two far preferred eating the Felix anyway, and besides the toy was well-received (but now looks very tatty!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-06-2006, 08:27 AM   #16

Ditto here - Felix very prompt, nothing from Whiskas. Hopeless!

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #17

Almost 3 months!
It was waiting when we returned on Monday
4 pouches of food and 3 vouchers for 15% off, plus a Catsan voucher (don't like it) and a folder with kitten info.
Considering how much they are likely to make during the lifetime of a cat, it's not the most generous. However - beggars and choosers etc ...

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #18

Still waiting for mine and have now started weaning Rover to adult-food. Guess the local shelter (if there is one) will have some extra kitten-food off them *if* it arrives.

Catsey Veteran

29-12-2006, 04:22 PM   #19

I almost forgot to report that I got a 'now your kitten is growing' update from Whiskas just before xmas. Not a lot in it but there were a few money off coupons.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
01-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #20

Felix kitten pack took about 6 weeks to arrive & the Whiskas kitten care pack took about three months. I had a confirmation email nearly as soon as i applied. Unfortunately it didnt arrive! I decided to email the Whiskas team and they said that it had been dispatched - yeah right!! I think they need to be emailed to remind them that you have actually applied for it.

Anyway, both packs gave some kitten advice, free food samples and money off vouchers. The felix pack came with a mouse, which Oli loves Worth the wait I think!