Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM   #1

Takeaway's your choice?

Well just a fun thread when you have a takeaway do you have the same thing or do you mix it up a little.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-02-2014, 04:14 PM   #2

Re: Takeaway's your choice?

We rarely have takeaway now ..... too expensive generally but I love fish and chips from a f&c shop, taste completely different to home made. Also like mushroom chow mein, chicken curry; OH is fond of prawn curry from the Chinese takeaway.

OH made a green Thai curry last night, lovely!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-02-2014, 11:08 PM   #3

Funny you should ask lol. Just had a chinese tonight and we had the same thing we always have. Sweet and sour chicken balls for me and kids (with banana fritter for them too), and special curry without prawns and egg fried rice for Robert. Very rarely have a takeaway and always have the same thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #4

I steer clear of Chinese because of my nut/sesame allergy and our chippy has really gone down hill so don't bother with that any more.

I do regularly buy a curry though, either as a take away or from Waitrose and as I don't like the ones with sauces I'll usually have a king prawn or chicken tikka/shashlyk together with a sag aloo. OH always mixes it up but I tend to stick with what I know and like.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
13-02-2014, 04:08 AM   #5

Sweet & Chicken in batter with fried rice

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2014, 05:34 PM   #6

I rarely have a take away these days either. But have recently become a fan of chicken byriani. And also like chicken fried rice from the Chinese. My fav indian was chicken mahkani,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
13-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #7

i prefer chinese, OH prefers indian. i tend to stick to the same foods i dont like to try new ones as im fussy and worry i wont like it and waste my money!!

cant beat a good chicken curry, satay or my local do breast of chicken chow mein in gravy mmmm. oh and cant forget the pancake/spring rolls.....this is making me hungry ...