Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-01-2017, 09:34 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning everyone hope you are all well.

Just thought I would post a daily as it's been a bit quiet round here recently. I haven't been up to an awful lot except settling into my role change in work. In a much better office and a lot closer to home which is great.

All furbabies are doing well. Harris is eating loads and doing everything he should be just now. It will be April time I need to be vigilant as that's the time roughly he has been poorly in the past.

Hope you all have a lovely day and take care xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-01-2017, 10:39 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Pamela and anyone else who may follow. Nice to hear from someone again. It's Wednesday evening here and I'm about to go to bed. I'm glad your new job is going well and your office is so much nicer. That always helps.AND furbabies are all well too, including young Harris. That's great news. You must be so relieved. My dudes are all OK apart from my mastiff, Willow who had a bad reaction to the drug, Rimadyl which was prescribed for her arthritis.She began bleeding internally and I only wish I had researched some of it's horrific side effects before I gave it to her.Anyway Pamela, I'm glad things are well for you and yours. It's pouring with rain here but is very hot. No blankets on the bed tonight.

You have a great day, Pamela and love to all furbabies out there.