Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #1

My new friends

Here is a few photos of Barney with his new friends. He did have a go at Ben at the end but there was no hard feelings with them after thankfully!!

Giving them a treat with OH's mum beside me. Order of dogs is Ben, Molly then of course Barney

Ben Posing

Molly and Barney

The 3 of them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #2

Re: My new friends

So pleased he has new friends and I am sure they will all get on as time passes. Good introduction day though, regardless of a hiccup.

You are lucky to have such a nice space in the way of the garden to let him play.

Catsey Veteran

28-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #3

he loved running about with them. The garden is totally secure so no problem letting him run. The hiccup was over a toy, it wasn't aggression because hes another dog thankfully.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #4

It's great that Barney has friends ..... a hiccup over a toy is nothing. You should hear Dora and Monty atm - Dora is trying every which way to make Monty interested in her, but of course, he can't be and so he growls at her when she pesters him. Can't wait for her to be spayed and so they can get back to playing nicely together!!!

Catsey Veteran

28-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #5

He will learn, i don't think he has ever really had toys so can be possessive with them. He usually grabs them when the cats are close and walks about with it in his mouth. Was a bit of a shock when he pinned Ben!!

Thats a shame about Dora, im sure she will be happier when its all back to normal for her!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
29-09-2013, 03:24 AM   #6

Lovely photos