Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-07-2023, 08:26 AM   #1

Monday

Hello ladies, hope all is well.
Dont think im going to be swimming in the sea this holiday, just looked at the forcast and its saying 9 days of rain.
Still you never know, one minute it can be raining and the next sunny.
I managed to spend most of yesterday outside.
2 beach, dog walks, tidying up my pebble displays and reading on the decking, lovely.
Dinky, i hope you are feeling better, ive sent you an email.
Pamela, have you got any holidays planned?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-07-2023, 07:29 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Evening ladies.

I dont think i would be swimming in the sea either Shelley although the sea terrifies me anyway! I love to watch the waves crashing in the sea and against the sea walls but it absolutely terrifies me to be in it. Hopefully the forecast is wrong.What are your plans whilst you are at the caravan?

We are off in september for a week which we are going to spend going to the national museum in Edinburgh and just days out like that which i am looking forward to.

Robyn did well at her show. WOn best rescue and got a special in the sporting breed. Proud mum on Saturday!! We also started with her new trainer on Sunday so hoping that we start to see differences in her lead walking.

Dinky, how are you doing? Hopefully you havent had much more rain and definitely no leaks in the house!! I hope your knees have settled down and you are managing to get some relief!