Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
07-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #1

Great Rainbow News

Last night the cat rescue center brought down a trap and a cage for rainbow to be caught in. Lucky he was in the house which he hasnt been for a few days. So my brother picked him up and just placed him in the cage which i cant believe because of what went on before. They took my brother to the vets who was waiting for him they was expecting him in a trap and took him into stay overnight for his op today he had a wee when he was beign put in the cage but no hissing or anything. My brother is will to pay for it all but because they got involved there paying for it which i think is great. He is more annoyed by the previous owner not doing it for both of them before now. I will let you know later how he gets on.

jane

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #2

Re: Great Rainbow News

That's good news Jane...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #3

Fingers crossed all goes well.

Catsey Veteran

07-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #4

Brothers phone me about an hour ago and all is fine. Rainbow has beign neutered and he is picking him up shortly. They have pet ambulance there that is going to bring him home. I am going to my brothers tommorow to stay with him for a bit while my brother gets back from work. somebody has also given him a cat kennel just incase he doesnt want to stay in the house when he is able to go out. I will try and get a photo of him when he lets me.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-12-2007, 05:47 PM   #5

Glad it went so well; Rainbow will be a healthier and happier cat soon! Would love to see some pics of the feisty boy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
08-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #6

Aww what fantastic news Hopefully once he's over his Op, he will decide he is better off warm, safe and indoors

Catsey Veteran

08-12-2007, 01:57 PM   #7

Just been to my brothers to take a new litter tray down and he seem fine. He had been crying togo out at 3am this morning but he was put in the living room. He had been out this morning but came straight back in. His other cats Mrs and Mo where upstairs and they came too me straight away which my brother was suprized the would. Its look good for him now. They have also got an outdoor cat kennel now just incase they wont come back in. I will take some photo's next time i go down he is a real cutie.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #8

Glad Rainbow has come through this well.