Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
05-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #31

Re: Eva and the Reiki Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Eva was quite happy when he arrived, settled down giving him big sexy blinks but as soon as he began with the healing hands thing, Eva was off, sitting by food bowl for more buscuits, gave Bernie a whacking and just generally behaving like the Diva she is. She even crapped on the floor for him
We'll see how it goes next week, after having used the bach remedies.
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't laugh, but the image of that is so funny!!!! Poor Bob

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
05-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #32

How very interesting Elaine. Maybe it's good that Bob has seen the 'real' Eva so he knows what he's working with I swear by herbal remedies too. I always take Echinacea in winter and treat any minor ailments I have with herbs, not drugs, such as Valerian root for insomnia or Ginseng for a lack of energy. Herbs are natures medicine that our ancestors and other cultures have used for centuries, so there must be something in it

So do you think you'll go ahead with next week's session? It was good of Bob to say that he doesn't want to prolong the amount of sessions if she won't respond, as it shows he's being truthful and not trying to stretch it out for more cash

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grete
I used to be very sceptical about this stuff but my best friend does 'whispering' and she has had some amazing results. Bubbles adores her which is unusual

Perhaps if she doesn't accept the reiki, finding a reputable 'whisperer' to talk to her and find out if something else is going on might help.

Hope this works anyway
What exactly does a whisperer do or is it pretty self explanitory?
I am going ahead with next weeks session coz in all honesty, it may not have done too much for Eva today but Bernie and I totally flaked out on the couch

Catsey Veteran

05-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't laugh, but the image of that is so funny!!!! Poor Bob

I had told Bob about her habits but I think he was quite shocked to see it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
06-08-2008, 05:58 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
What exactly does a whisperer do or is it pretty self explanitory?
She finds it hard to explain but the way I see it, they 'open' themselves to the animal and 'listen' to whatever they want to tell them. She was developing her skills as a prahnik healer and the whispering sort of happened. As I said I used to be very sceptical about it but as she's developed, her accuracy is getting quite impressive.

Catsey Veteran

12-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #36

Well we had what seemed to be a very relaxing session for Eva today. She sat with Bob for a good 20 minutes, very relaxed and contented. Bob isnt charging me the full amount as he says an hour is too long to expect her to sit but is happy with how she sat with him today.
I have to say, I think Bernie and I are also feeling the effects as we both nodded off and felt very relaxed. Eva does look very relaxed.
Bob said he was concentrating on her shoulder blades, which apparently support the whole nervous system and the centre of her head, which relate to her emotional well being and thought processes.
We have another session next Tuesday, then Bob is on holiday. That should allow time for the Bach remedies to begin to take effect.
I haven't noticed any real changes in her over the last week but only time will tell.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #37

Glad to hear today's session went well this morning, Elaine, it sound as if Bob is making a 'connection' with Eva.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
12-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #38

That sounds lovely Elaine, sounds like all three of you are really benefiting for it! Even if there are no drastic changes immediately, it is comforting to know that Eva seems to be responding and chilling out a bit.

I think it isn't a cop-out when they say that holistic, herbal and more spiritual medicine takes longer to take effect. It works from the insdie out rather than the outside in. So, for example, if you have a headache and you take a pain killer it provides immediate, and only temporary relief. It goes from the outside in. But if you have recurring headaches and begin to take a herbal remedy that promotes relaxation or prevents headaches it can take at least a month to filter through your system and for your body to respond to it so it can begin to neturalise the headaches entirely, rather than just 'cover them up'.

So I think the same may happen with Eva. Rather than a quick fix drug that would calm Eva immediately, but only last for a short while, Bob and the remedies may instill within her a more general sense of calm that will last

That's my way of looking at it. As you say, time will tell!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #39

Promising news for Eva I think Elaine - and you and Bernie are obviously turned in perfectly all ready!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #40

It does sound promising! And you and Bernie re benefiting as well....