Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #1

Hide and seek!

I thought you might like to see Imogen and Darcy playing one of their favourite games!

Darcy came into the lounge to see this

Jumped up to have a better look

Then decided to bounce at her to persuade her to come out

All the time Imogen was swiping at her through the sofa throw and I missed getting a pic of Immy dash out and the two of them wrestle their way down the hallway!
They really do love each other, although it sometimes looks as if Immy is being beaten up by Darcy, she always manages to keep the upper hand and Darcy has had a few swipes and bites when she gets too over excited!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #2

Re: Hide and seek!

So sweeeeet ........... and not a glimpse of Imogen! Darcy looks like a complete cuddlebug ..... are you happy with how she's matured? How old is she now?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #3

She was 2 in December and is finally starting to show signs of being a bit more grown up! I love her to bits although we've had her ups and downs!
We have had to deal with a pretty severe case of separation anxiety- I think some of it is a poodle-trait, they don't like to be left out of anything!
Most of the problem was caused by me though She was only here a few weeks before I found out I was pregnant and I felt sick for so long that she spent a lot of time cuddled up with me when she was a pup.
Now she has to be wherever I am and has damaged a tooth trying to get to me when I left her home alone when Erin was tiny.
She has dealt with Erin coming along really well and they have a lot of fun together now Erin is more mobile.
I don't think I'd recommend to anyone to have a puppy and a baby at the same time though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #4

ahhhh the old game of seek the covered cat lovely to see Imogen well the shape of imogen and I have to say Darcy looks superb really really nice I am really getting more and more convinced that a minature poodle is the next dog for me........I like the whole package.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #5

Darcy is gorgeous, I used to have two miniature poodles years ago, one black and one white

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #6

We've met some very nice standard poodles whilst out walking with Monty. Soooo elegant. Not sure about their temperament though.