Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
19-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #11

Re: Catsey vibes please

sorry to hear that velvet, will keep harvey in my thoughts this week

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
21-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #12

My Thoughts Are With You And Harvey As Well. Ime Sure Everything Will Be Ok!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
21-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #13

Thanks folks. Harvey is blissfully unaware of course! Dont know how he will feel tomorrow as hes never been away from us, except when he was neutered & very much a home boy.

Catsey Veteran

23-12-2011, 03:15 AM   #14

All went well with surgery, he got the growth removed, a skin tag off his elbow & an area under his chin cleaned up where he had scratched it raw. (allergies). *Home with painkillers & antibiotics. His wound has about 12 stitches so bigger than I envisaged it would be

They sent him home complete with a plastic buster collar & I can honestly say I have never in my life seen an animal so terrified or stressed of one of those collars. He was shaking, panting, drooling *with occasional high pitched whimpers. Rightly or wrongly it came off. He was swaying on his feet & wouldn't sit or lie down. He was so stressed.*

I came to bed early, he is * quite happily stretched right across the bed - nope not comfy for me!!!! *Timmy & Mindy are curled up tightly against him & Misty kitten keeps coming up, gently inspects his face & then washes it. Perhaps he was a cat in a previous life

The tumour has been sent off for biopsy. I think this will be one of those very rare occasions I put in an insurance claim for vet fees.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #15

Oh I'm glad it's over, Velvet, so stressful for all of you. Fingers crossed for the biopsy; think that was the right decision about the collar if he was that miserable with it. Hope you all have a good sleep tonight, (((hugs)))

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
23-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #16

Glad All Went Well! Fingers Crossed The Biopsy Results Come Back Ok!!like Dandysome Says It Must Have Been Very Stressfull For All Concerned! Hope You All Have A Peacefull Christmas And New Year!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #17

Loads of healing and calming vibes for Harvey from me. Aren't your cats just lovely, and concerned for their friend? Fingers well and truly crossed for the results.

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #18

They're still taking care of him Angie. At night Tim curls round him and Amber lies close by watching and if he s much as whimpers, Amber stretches a paw out and touches him gently as if to say, "it's ok we are here". Lovely to see from two completely different species.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #19

I think that's just really special Velvet. Your animals have really good spirits.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #20

Just catching up with this - hope theresults are not too bad. It is lovely that he has such good friends letting him know they are there for him