Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-07-2007, 08:50 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Sunday.

Morning everyone....Its lovely here at the mo, but quite windy....Hubby went away early this morning, so have the whole of the day to myself, got 4 6ft leylandi to plant, and a car to clean, other than that not sure what I will be doing....
Hope everyone has a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-07-2007, 09:10 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Sunday.

Morning Moli, morning all, dry and bright here at the minute. Hubby is working this morning, then we have a few jobs to do and will probably nip out to B&Q/Argos later as we need a new lawnmower.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-07-2007, 09:12 AM   #3

It's a beautiful day here too, sunny and very calm. Plans are for a nice lunch out as son and his OH are here for the weekend, then packing for my trip to France. I've just checked the weather forecast on Yahoo Meteo and it's for rain every day of next week

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #4

Morning all, nice start to the day here, got another washing on the line and another in the machine. I might actually get my washing basket emptied hurrah!! Haven't seent he bottom of it in weeks, it just doesn't dry quick enough on the radiators. Off to church shortly and then have lunch out! Hope everyone has a lovely peaceful day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-07-2007, 09:32 AM   #5

Looks lovely and sunny here today which will be nice. No major plans other than doing some food shopping (no cat food so kitties going mental!).

Also got the usual washing and ironing etc.

Have a good day all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #6

Morning all, lovely sunny day here but the forecast is rain for later....

Nothing special planned for today, just yesterday's ironing....

Mrs H
~ I hope that weather forecast was wrong for your trip to France ...... hope you have a lovely time all the same!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #7

Afternoon all
All quiet here today. OH is decorating the bedroom. I'm going to take Ceilidh out for a while to the garden centre.
Geese I'm tierd today, and sore . Think I have been doing to much. (must do less)
Mum txt to say she would take Ceilidh tonight and tomorrow night . Shock!! Wonder what she's up to?

Weather was nice but it looks like it will rain. Again.

Have a nice lazy day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #8

It's sunny and delightful again today, high 90sF...all the TV meterologists who must be from cool climates are moaning about the "heat wave"...I'm lovin' it! Did my usual marketing, have hung out a small wash to dry, and am about to feed the furry duo and have lunch! Enjoy a lazy Summer day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #9

Well woke at about 6 this morning. Gorgeous day took the girls out. Back got the a Sunday papers, had bacon and scrambled egg.
Did a bit of washing been and picked Mom and Dad up from the hotel (prize) theyhad had a goregous time stunning it seems the room was smashing, the show sensational according to them they ahd a lovely meal last night and a good brekky this morning both had the massage at the hotel (part of the prize) picked them up then took them to see the Jazz festival in Broad Street my cousin was playing - he does it as a hobby but they were asked to play. It was great weather smashing.

Saw Alex and her girls - hope they have a nice meal they were I think looking forward to it, what comes from hanging about with Cat people

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-07-2007, 04:20 PM   #10

Well woke at about 6 this morning. Gorgeous day took the girls out. Back got the a Sunday papers, had bacon and scrambled egg.
Did a bit of washing been and picked Mom and Dad up from the hotel (prize) theyhad had a goregous time stunning it seems the room was smashing, the show sensational according to them they ahd a lovely meal last night and a good brekky this morning both had the massage at the hotel (part of the prize) picked them up then took them to see the Jazz festival in Broad Street my cousin was playing - he does it as a hobby but they were asked to play. It was great weather smashing.

Saw Alex and her girls - hope they have a nice meal