Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #21

Re: Sons new toy!

That's a lovely cat Moli . . . didn't he just have a new car, one with a rather super and customised paint job?? I have to say the black one's rather nice though!

He did have a calibra Yola, but the police were too interested in it, he was done for an illegal number plate, (which I have seen on many cars) and 2 tiny blue bulbs in the front! Cost him £60 in fines, so decided to sell it and get a celica, which is what he has always wanted..

Catsey Veteran

08-07-2007, 05:44 PM   #22

Its a Celica GT4 ST 185, 220 BHP, aftermarket 17 inch wheels, s/s exhaust, lowered, after market turbo...just a normal car really

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #23

Blimey Moli - you rattle that off like it means something!! I love looking at and driving in powerful cars, but the petrol-head bits just pass me by

Yup - I guess the customised Calibra would tend to attract the police more than otherwise . . . . I imagine they don't have masses to keep them occupied in the way of real, hard crime in your peaceful area so they prey on lads with modified cars Hopefully he won't be quite as visible now.

Catsey Veteran

08-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Blimey Moli - you rattle that off like it means something!! I love looking at and driving in powerful cars, but the petrol-head bits just pass me by

Yup - I guess the customised Calibra would tend to attract the police more than otherwise . . . . I imagine they don't have masses to keep them occupied in the way of real, hard crime in your peaceful area so they prey on lads with modified cars Hopefully he won't be quite as visible now.
Would love to take the credit for that post Yola, but my son wrote it! All I know is its a lowered car!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
08-07-2007, 08:50 PM   #25

i love cars like that