Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #1

Yola

Did you decide on which SUV you were going to buy??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #2

Re: Yola

Was just about to log off and saw my name . . . how could I resist . . .

Almost certain on the Touareg, simply because I can get a really good business finance deal on it, almost 1/2 what I'm paying for the Lexus at the mo. Shame, coz I love the Lexus, but it's just too pricey

However, the other day my eye was caught by a Nissan Murano. I know you have an X-Trail Moli, but do you know anything about this model at all? I was kind of aware of it but only seen one or 2 about, but I really like the look of it. I'm going to pop to the dealership tomorrow to have a chat about it with them.

Catsey Veteran

10-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #3

Do not know much about it Yola, have seen one and its a nice car, sure it has a big engine and is only petrol.....

Catsey Veteran

10-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #4

Yup - they only do the one model but it has everything as standard, including satnav and it's about 10k cheaper than the equivalent Lexus.

The engine is a 3.5 V6 which is only 500CC bigger than the Touareg but that is a diesel.

But I think it is also a limited import - about 1000 brought into the UK each year so they may not be readily available. And money is a bit of an issue at the moment so I may have to have the Touareg for a couple of years till things even out a bit; not a prob as it really is a nice car (apart from the cup holders *shudders*).

I'm still determined one day to have a MKII Jag (Morse car), need to wait till the boys are a bit older though

Catsey Veteran

10-05-2007, 11:04 PM   #5

MKII Jag, now that is what I call a real car.....could see you driving one of those Yola...

Catsey Veteran

10-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #6

So could I Moli! I can just see me pulling up at the school gates in one of those LOL!!! I've wanted a classic car for as long as I can remember and I'm determined to have one, one day

But I hear the good old doogooders are talking about making all cars older that 10 years old illegal on environmental grounds. So I'd better get my skates on