Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
06-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #11

Re: Holiday scams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Thanks. My family say I should take it further as when we booked it I wasnt given an option re insurance. I was just told I got it free.
I had only paid the deposit. Nearly £700. Nothing was explained, cancellation, insurance nothing. What I do keep getting is the manager may be able to do something but when I go in she isnt there, nor does she phone when she say's she will
You have received awful service jac and i would ring the head office.Who did you book it through?
EVERYTHING should have been explained to you before you signed any forms so they are a fault,free insurance or not you should have been given the option and you should have had it explained to you.Call the shop again and say that you want to speak to the manager,if you get any excuses like shes not in or with another client then ask for the area managers number or their complaints department number.This manager sounds awful,she should have rang and spoken to you.
Put in in writing,get 3 copies,send one to the branch,one to the head office and keep one for yourself.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
06-04-2007, 01:07 PM   #12

That's awful Jac, hope you manage to sort things out. BTW how is Gordon now?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
06-04-2007, 01:13 PM   #13

I hope you get it sorted soon Jac.

Keep us posted.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-04-2007, 06:39 PM   #14

how upsetting for you all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-04-2007, 07:22 AM   #15

Kim, Thanks for asking. Gordon is doing really well. He has been given the all clear (again ) but they are 99.9% that they got it all. To look at him you would'nt think there had ever been anything wrong.
He's also had a promotion at work, a biggie, so he's well chuffed. He's still not allowed to fly though but in time he will.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
12-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #16

Hope it has all ben sorted out.
Sally