Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
20-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #1

Just a bloke

But don`t you just love massages,indian head rubs and facials?

Not so keen on those paper undies and mud wraps though.

I don`t make this rubbish up you know

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
20-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #2

Re: Just a bloke

i havnt had a head massage for years but boy was it good
also had a full body massage which made me feel great. oh and i agree with paper draws. just dont sit on a damp chair with them on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #3

I would love a good massage right now, but it aint gonna happen
Never had an Indian head massage or a facial.
Steph, you really are a pampered bloke

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
20-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #4

I love massage, Indian head massage and facials. Have them as often as I can afford. I sometimes go along to my local college where the students give pampering treatments at a fraction of the cost elsewhere.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
21-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #5

I could have pampering stuff done all day every day and never tire of it. All of it too.

I have just got a snore no more blend of oils that you rub onto your feet and throat. OH snores loud!! and it works and we sleep like babies it's fantastic also we get a massage thrown in from each other.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
I could have pampering stuff done all day every day and never tire of it. All of it too.

I have just got a snore no more blend of oils that you rub onto your feet and throat. OH snores loud!! and it works and we sleep like babies it's fantastic also we get a massage thrown in from each other.
I could really do with knowing where you got this from BC - my OH snores for Britain, and (I am told) so do I!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
21-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I could really do with knowing where you got this from BC - my OH snores for Britain!
So does mine. I keep threatening him with a knife in his back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
21-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
So does mine. I keep threatening him with a knife in his back
so whats this oil?? and where can i get some, im fed up with having to wear ear plugs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #9

Hehe, thankfully my OH doesn't snore, and if he did I wouldn't hear him as at the moment I'm on a different floor

Back to topic I used to have facials ages ago as I suffered from bad skin (spots etc). Haven't done so for ages now as my scrap of free/me time is taken up having my nails done. But I did enjoy them . . .

Massages I can pass on as I really don't think I'd like someone touching me *shudders*. . . the place where I get my nails done does Indian Head Massages but I've never been tempted.

Now the mud thing I like . Had it done at the sanctuary once (someone bought me a voucher) but also at my usual place (it was the inch loss mud wrap thing), but I didn't wear paper knickers, just an old pair of my own thongs. OK it cost £80 but boy did it work!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Hehe, thankfully my OH doesn't snore, and if he did I wouldn't hear him as at the moment I'm on a different floor

Back to topic I used to have facials ages ago as I suffered from bad skin (spots etc). Haven't done so for ages now as my scrap of free/me time is taken up having my nails done. But I did enjoy them . . .
I really don't
Massages I can pass on as think I'd like someone touching me *shudders*. . . the place where I get my nails done does Indian Head Massages but I've never been tempted.

Now the mud thing I like . Had it done at the sanctuary once (someone bought me a voucher) but also at my usual place (it was the inch loss mud wrap thing), but I didn't wear paper knickers, just an old pair of my own thongs. OK it cost £80 but boy did it work!
I'm so glad you posted that, Yola; I thought I was really weird at disliking the idea of being touched by a stranger.....