Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #1

Kitten coats (photo heavy)

So, Tiglet and Tyrion are 11 weeks old today! They're growing well, climbing everywhere, and becoming more adventurous by the day! I can't wait until they've finished their vaccinations and been neutered so they can finally go outside, trying to stop them sneaking out every time I open the door is becoming very hard work!

Besides all these little signs that they're growing up very quickly I've noticed that their coats are changing, not just from how they were before, but from each others. I'm trying to figure out what they're going to be like when their kitten coats are gone ( ) I think Tiglet is going to be more of a smooth haired hat, but Tyrion's tail seems to have fluffed up recently. However, they both have quite fluffy inner ears so I'm confusing myself!

What do you guys think??

Tig's tail:

Tiz's tail:

Tig's ears:

Tiz's ears:

Both!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-07-2014, 02:30 PM   #2

Re: Kitten coats (photo heavy)

They are gorgeeeeeeeous! It is difficult to tell, I wasn't sure my little Pip was going to get a good fur coat at all when he was a kitten, his fur was like fuzzy felt. He has a good thick short coat now though.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #3

Awww, they are beautiful. Hard to tell if they will be longer haired, Swirly is quite long haired with a fluffy 'best feature' (his tail). He wasn't long haired as a kitten though. The Big Fooze is short haired now for summer but goes much longer in winter. Either way Tiglet and Tiz are gorgeous. Just noticed one has got pink pads and the other has black pads on the back boots.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
13-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #4

Lovely kittens - so pretty
Please dont let them out until they are at least six months old, neutered/spayed & microchipped