Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: not sure
01-07-2014, 01:00 AM   #1

He Did It

I changed Cheddar's crate for a bigger one with lots of toys, blankets and a little cardboard box for him to play in, and an empty bowl for him to climb in. I can't believe how as soon as he went in there he used the litter box right away for the first time. I feel like a proud mom. Also, Cheddar is now 15 ounces and going strong.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #2

Re: He Did It

I'm giving you a virtual pat on the back, timber-! And I think we need more photos of the gorgeous Cheddar ..... please

Cats owned: moggy
02-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #3

The little sweety! Before long he will be a hulking ginger brute, bossing you around, wrapping you around his kitty paws, and generally being, well, a cat. Bless his heart.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-07-2014, 02:30 PM   #4

Way to go Cheddar doing a big boy poop!

You've done an amazing job mamma Timber

Redheads Rule !

Catsey Senior

03-07-2014, 12:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I'm giving you a virtual pat on the back, timber-! And I think we need more photos of the gorgeous Cheddar ..... please
Thank you Angieh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarundi
The little sweety! Before long he will be a hulking ginger brute, bossing you around, wrapping you around his kitty paws, and generally being, well, a cat. Bless his heart.
He's already got me wrapped around his little paw I'm really enjoying our naps on the couch. This may sound like a dumb question, but do cats grow out of napping with their people? I hope Cheddar doesn't grow out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Way to go Cheddar doing a big boy poop!

You've done an amazing job mamma Timber

Redheads Rule !
Redheads do rule (even though i'm a fake redhead )

Cats owned: moggy
03-07-2014, 07:52 AM   #6

Cats and naps go together like cats and nip. Whether they do it with their human slaves depends. On what the cat wants, obviously.

Mine sleep on my bed at night but don't nap with me through the day unless its winter and their paws are cold and need a warm. In the summer they like to snooze outdoors in the foliage. To be honest 2 of mine are quite big so I don't especially want either of them sleeping on my chest as I wouldn't be able to breathe properly. ...

Catsey Senior

06-07-2014, 01:37 AM   #7

Cheddar has peed in his litter box several times but still no poo. Do kittens learn to use it all the time over time or is there anything I need to do in specific? I'm still helping him go to the bathroom in the meantime.