Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #1

Sleeping Thursday

Well as the title says in a round about way I am off to bed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #2

Re: Sleeping Thursday

Hi kazz, hope you have a good sleep x

I am just getting ready to start work. Also need to contact some animal behaviourists as we had an incident with barney last night with OHs sister so want to try resolve any issues before they get worse!

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #3

Morning (and nighty-night Kazz) Pamela and those to come.

An improving picture weather-wise or so I'm told although it's overcast and damp just now. OH has gone off to golf - he's playing with two of his usual golf-mates and the professional today, so my fingers are securely crossed that he has a good round and feels pleased otherwise it'll be like the grinch coming home afterwards. Monty and Dora are going to have to go in their crates for a couple of hours this afternoon as I am out meeting friend for tea and cake.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #4

Afternoon all, sleepyheads or wideawakers!

A grey day here the cloud is very low, and there's mizzle in the air. I've been up to see my aunt again, she is very weak and stays in bed now, very confused and I'm sure she doesn't know who I am but I can sit and hold her hand and comfort her. Off for a quick run around the shop later and off to the cinema event tonight, The Nutcracker ballet from Covent Garden.