Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
26-03-2010, 05:23 AM   #11

Re: Hello from Leicester

Hi Megan and welcome to Catsey ... sorry you are joining us under such sad circumstances...but im sure you will get more than your fill of fluff ball pictures and stories...
As the others have said most of us have been through what you are going through so we understand..

Cats owned: Grey muffin (:
26-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #12

Thank you very much for the welcome and the kind words

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #13

Hello Megan - I am so sorry that you join Catsey in such sad circumstances. Please tell us all about Bramble when you are ready. Talking about her and your love for each other will help you ease the pain of her going. She sounds a very brave girl. All our feline friends are special, but she does sound as if she had the fairy dust too.

Cats owned: Grey muffin (:
27-03-2010, 04:41 AM   #14

Hi Angieh, thank you very much for the kind words. Bramble was definitely one of those cats coated in fairy dust from head to tail. You're right in saying that talking and remembering will ease the pain, I feel a lot happier after looking through my videos and pictures of her and being able to talk about her on here, even if it is a bit bitter-sweet.

By the way, your cats are absolutely adorable and look very comfy all snuggled up with the cushions!