Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-11-2016, 07:39 AM   #1

Daily Thread Tuesday 8.11.16

Good morning all.

Yes a voice from the past its me I am back..... ...how the h*ll are you all doing.

Lots changed here (home) some bad, some really funny, some really terrible and some really good.

But enough about that for a little while, how are all of you......I assume rightly or wrongly (soon see) that there still is "all of you" plus a few new names HELLO TO ALL ...................

Anyhow part of my absence has been caused because I could not regain access to Catsey eventually had to contact Azz through dogsey and ask for help....but I am back.

Morning all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-11-2016, 01:15 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread Tuesday 8.11.16

Hi Kazz ...... what a lovely surprise! I hope things are going well for you, are you still working?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-11-2016, 06:20 PM   #3

Hey Kazz

nice to see ou back glad you managed to get back on

Cant wait to hear all your news!! A few things have changed for me to but all good thankfully

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-11-2016, 07:09 PM   #4

Kazz! So good to see you again. I was talking to Angie about you and we were hoping all was ok.

I still have Myshka - forever grateful to you for getting him to me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-11-2016, 12:02 AM   #5

Hi Kazz - so good to hear from you again. Glad you managed to get back on. I haven't posted here for a long while but stay in contact with some folks "in the other place"! Kizzy is still here with me, as beautiful and comforting as ever and, like Yola, am grateful to you for shepherding her home to me. I look forward to hearing your news in due course.