Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
21-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #11

Re: Cloud Grows Up - lots of photo's!

Mummy says I really need to come and thank everyone for their kind words. I like having lots of aunties (and uncles!) to share my pictures with!

I asked Mum if I wriggle a lot when she's trying to hug me - but she tells me that's only if she's come to pick me up, rather than I going to her. If she waits on me coming first then I'll sit quietly - and even wash or go to sleep on her. But if I'm up for a game - or want to sleep elsewhere, she'll be told all about it!

Anyway, she said that I could share a few more pictures today, and then maybe not for another 2 weeks as she's away for the weekend. When I may be going to spend some time with my brother Vivaldi and his Mum!

So... Here I am playing with my mouse, about a week ago...

Right nwo I'm happily playing with it again - having dragged it all across the room. It still has to be my favourite toy!!!

This is one of my new tricks... I like to climb up on the balance beam, from either side, I have managed it both ways, and consider whether or not I'm going to jump down the other side...

Not all that long ago I was able to fit in here - the second time she met me, Mummy saw me using one of these as a bed... Not anymore!!!

Now I prefer to eat it instead!

Mummy says I'm getting long now... with her legs as my mattress and her dressing gown as my sheet I'm perfectly happy to lounge out and go to sleep...

And again!

In this last pic I've found a new bed... Mummy says she's had the bear since she was 3 years old... I just think it's a nice quiet corner to lie in!

Byeeee everyone... Thanks again for all the lovely comments - will be back soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #12

What a great photo series and captions! She is absolutely adorable!!!! Thank Mommy for posting your latest installment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #13

You are growing up so quickly little Cloud! Please thank your mummy for posting those lovely pictures of you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #14

Oh Cloud you sure are growing up. I love the picture of you biting on the box..I have a cat that likes to do that with boxes too. Lovely to see you, can't wait for the next installment after Mummy gets back. Lots of hugs!!xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #15

Hello everyone... it's me back again! What a long time it has been since I was last here... But I've 2 weeks worth of pictures for you to look at, so here goes!

This is another of my favourite spots to lie on... Or just jump and see it give way beneath me!

Mum's knee, and her dressing gown, still are my favourite spots, when I get the chance to lie there that is - as long as she doesn't wriggle or cough too much!!!

I've not forgotten my spot on the chair either

I know people have seen this one already, but I wanted a picture with my brother in it to end the ones of my approaching 14 weeks old:

I didn't like him at first, but we had a great time by the end of my stay there!

Mummy was supposed to pick me up the day I turned 14 weeks, but the time lengthened and lengthened, and it was the following Thursday she eventually did so! I wasn't feeling too well by then...

So here I am on Mum's lap again!

I've actually climbed up that fireplace, though Mum didn't have it switched on at the time!!!

Don't worry, I didn't strangle myself... just!

And for a slightly different position - by this stage, I am 15 weeks old.

I guess that's it for me. Thank you for coming by again, and I'll see you next week - when I'll be 4 months old...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #16

What a pretty girl you are, Cloud!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #17

Cloud certainly has had a few adventures - keep the photos coming, I love seeing her she's so pretty!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
06-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #18

she is just such a cutie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #19

She is growing up so fast!. Lovely pics of a gorgeous little girl ........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #20

Pretty girly you are!!! Xx