Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
27-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #21

Re: Colourpoint Cat Club Show

would love to come and let HRH run amok! but im just a little too far away to make it... i might have to look into some closer to home... do they have sections for cats with crazy/purrrsonalities?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
27-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #22

Were not that far away....lol.

The Household Pet section over here as all sorts of different side classes for them. Things like prettiest female, most handsome male, best rescue, Longest whiskers, friendliest nature etc. It all depends on what the cat club whose show its wants to put on.

Why not enquire at some cat clubs in your area, most have websites.

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #23

Entries have now closed for the Colourpoint Cat Club Show.

It is a shame that no Catsey members decided to enter but hopefully some of you may pop along and have a look on the day. If you want any info about the day of the show let me know.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
26-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Entries have now closed for the Colourpoint Cat Club Show.

It is a shame that no Catsey members decided to enter but hopefully some of you may pop along and have a look on the day. If you want any info about the day of the show let me know.
Most people on here are not interested in Cat showing Kay, its primarily a pet forum.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #25

But it''s interesting to read about our members successes at the shows. When my friends were showing I always enjoyed going to them; if I had a cat who was amenable to it, I'd show. Dandy absolutely adored the one time he went; unfortunately he was not show quality. He was on exhibit, as Puras were very rare here then.

Catsey Veteran

28-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Most people on here are not interested in Cat showing Kay, its primarily a pet forum.
Yes I know Dawn and it was pets I was hoping would enter the Household Pet section. Many Catsey members have been to shows as I have met many of them there and quite a few of us do show.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
23-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #27

I had a great day at the show which was really well run and super friendly - well done Kay!!

The gifts and prizes were fab - each exhibitor received and goodie bag and huge bag of cat litter. Along with rosettes the winners also received a cat themed cookie jar.

Barney was on exhibition so no judging but he enjoyed the day snoozing and won best decorated pen . He won a cookie jar and a trophy

I had a fab day stewarding for one of the judges so I got to cuddle all of the colourpoint cats and kittens

It was lovely to meet you Amber and of course your friend - I hope you will try a show in the future for real, be warned though it is addictive lol!

Here are some piccies:

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #28

Glad you had a great time CS and Barney too! Great pen. It must be lovely to be able to meet other Catseyers. Shame for me that the shows all seem out of range. Ah well.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Persians
23-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyshandy
I had a great day at the show which was really well run and super friendly - well done Kay!!

The gifts and prizes were fab - each exhibitor received and goodie bag and huge bag of cat litter. Along with rosettes the winners also received a cat themed cookie jar.

Barney was on exhibition so no judging but he enjoyed the day snoozing and won best decorated pen . He won a cookie jar and a trophy

I had a fab day stewarding for one of the judges so I got to cuddle all of the colourpoint cats and kittens

It was lovely to meet you Amber and of course your friend - I hope you will try a show in the future for real, be warned though it is addictive lol!

Here are some piccies:

Lovely to meet you too Candice - Barney is a super stud Luckilly I have another year to physc myself up ready to bring Saskia (Sassy) to the next show!! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the beautiful different breeds on the day and having cuddles with some of them!

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #30

Thanks Candice.

The show went well with all the cats except for 4 turning up. We had 20 Colourpoints, 23 Household Pets and 2 cats on Exhibition. Congratulations Candice on winning the Best Exhibition Pen it looked brilliant as did Barney. Our Overall Best In Show winners were a 16 week old Colourpoint kitten who is absolutely stunning and a very sleek and gorgeous black DSH. I will put some pics up as soon as I am sorted.

It was lovely to meet you Amber and your friend Julia. You haven't got a year to physc yourself up for entering Saskia though as this show was re-scheduled and we will be going back to our original time of year for next year, January. I am gad you enjoyed your day and look forward to seeing you and Saskia as an entrant next year!!