Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
13-12-2005, 05:56 PM   #1

Hello

Hi

I provide a hotel and catering service for four rescue girls of varying ages. My home PC is out of action at the moment but hope to be able to put pics up sometime next week.

Look forward to chatting with like-minded cat- obsessed people

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-12-2005, 06:06 PM   #2

Re: Hello

Hello LMC . . . welcome to cat pages!!

Really looking forward to seeing pics of your kitties; what breeds/colours are they? What are their names?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-12-2005, 06:13 PM   #3

warm welcome to cp...look forward to hearing more about you and your kitties when your pc is back up and running

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-12-2005, 06:30 PM   #4

Hi warm
to Catpages............

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
13-12-2005, 06:38 PM   #5

I'm being norty and doing this at work - thought I'd better post as I've been reading for a while and thought it would be polite to say hello rather than just lurk. Thanks for the welcome
I'll start a home page with their full stories and pics when I'm back up and running, but in the meantime...

Jenny, 12 or 13, pale ginger and half-Oriental (she talks to me) - getting to be an old lady too soon as she had a hard life before coming to me at the age of about 12-18 months. She's getting very asthmatic and can be a bit grumpy but is a real cuddlebug - purrs like a train and will sleep under the duvet with me if I let her (which I'm sorry to say I don't normally, too hot - but she does get to sleep ON the duvet).

Snowy, 11.5, black (I have a bad sense of humour), painfully shy but likes a little bit of fuss when there's no-one around. She's slowing down a bit now (I can catch her when I need to instead of having to trap her). Lives outside during the summer but likes to be cosy at this time of year. She's a catnip junkie.

Molly, nearly 5, blue/cream tortie with big green eyes - a real supermodel. Poor thing, lost her first home, then her friend, and then her second home - so a bit nervous but friendly. She always looks terribly worried, but she's got a cheeky streak and will stick a paw out to trip up the others if they walk too close by her.

Amber, about 3 or 4, long-haired ginger/white. Very affectionate although not really a lap cat. She was a stray when the CPL picked her and her kittens up and making up for lost time - none of the others are overweight but she is as wide as she is high (I'm secretly convinced that she's a tribble but can't find a Klingon to check). She hates being brushed, but I make sure I pin her down frequently enough so she doesn't get matted although she always looks a bit scruffy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-12-2005, 06:43 PM   #6

They sound adorable LMC, what characters Look forward to hearing more about them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-12-2005, 06:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC
Hi
Look forward to chatting with like-minded cat- obsessed people
Oh, what a shame - there are none of those here

Welcome to Cp - sure you will like it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #8

Hi and welcome to the mad house

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-12-2005, 07:02 PM   #9

Hi LMC
to Catpages!! Look forward to hearing more about you and your kitties soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-12-2005, 07:39 PM   #10

Welcome to Catpages!!!

Your cats sound wonderful