Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
07-11-2005, 10:43 PM   #11

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome to cp

Great to have you here

Banned

07-11-2005, 11:30 PM   #12

Re: Hello!

hello Mistyblue, firstly welcome. But more importantly, with regards to Gizmo & Blue, i realize that it cannot be easy to lose a pet, but to lose two so closely together must be darn near impossible. Time will allow you to smile when you remember, but even time will not repair the pain nor the hurt. But time is a pretty good healer. Honest.
I had, still have; i have given him three written notiices, but he just looks and ignores them, just acts like that he cannot read them, but i ain't sure. After all he's managed to read the Felix tins after all. But anyhow, i got him as a kitten, and he was not all cuddly for at least the first 18mnths, but now he jumps up and lays on my lap.
Things can change, really they can. whilst Blue will always remain ever so important, others will weave into your affections. Even if you don't want them to do so, they shall.

Warmest Regards
Jonathan