Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-01-2024, 09:06 AM   #1

Hot Monday.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Monday evening here - 8:44pm - and it's been another hot day., but bearable at around 27 degrees. Another day of doing very little, I'm afraid. I'm here on my own tonight as Janna is working until 12:30am tomorrow,. Tomorrow i need to do a big shop at the supermarket and hopefully Janna will come with me and we will have something nice to eat at the local coffee shop. That's providing it's not going to be too hot

I've been thinking about both of you and praying that you are both OK. I hope you managed to get some dolls sorted out for the fair, Shelley, and I hope you were able to meet up with the ladies from your bike club, Pamela. Sometimes it helps to keep busy. I've been thinking of your dad as well, Shelley and I'm glad he is coming round to you.

My Miracle has started losing fur at a massive rate, all around her neck, and she is really bald around there now. She had this once before and Michele thought it was some sort of allergy to a bush. She was put on steroids which helped. I'll take her back to the vet this week to have it checked out. This morning, she coughed up a huge fur ball in the hallway, so I'm not sure if she is pulling her own fur out and then swallowing it. I'll get it sorted anyway.

I'll go now, as I haven't got any news, but i just wanted to let you both know that I am thinking of you, as are those in my prayer group,and I pray that this new week brings you all a little sunshine.

Take care Pamela and Shelley.