Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-02-2024, 10:03 AM   #1

Mild Sunday

Good morning ladies,

Its lovely and mild here today. Had a busy week with a night away at the lake District which was lovely. It did rain but it went off when we were out walking about both days. It is lovely down there and very dog friendly. We are talking about taking the girls for a couple of nights in June when we are off. Took Robyn to training yesterday and she was the naughty dog of the class!! Wouldn't do much that she was asked to!!

Plans for today is walk the girls and then food shop for the week.

Dinky well done on your paper!! You must be soo pleased with yourself!! Did you have a nice tome with Brenna? I do hope Oren settles down as he was doing so well. How was your omelette? I hope you enjoyed,

Have you had any update on your other house? I do hope all is still ok with it. How are your pups doing? Did you get teh car sorted?

Have a lovely sunday ladies

Shelley, how is Jet settling in?