Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-12-2023, 09:36 AM   #1

Snowy Saturday

Good morning Ladies,

Sorry i think i missed the daily yesterday!!

Its rather snowy where i am! Totally unexpected as we are in the west and it was really only forecast for the east!

Not sure how our da is going to look now as Robyns class has been cancelled which im pleased at as i dont drive in the snow. Had a busy week with work as Steven and i were off yesterday and also off Monday which is nice. Going to cut our christmas tree down tomorrow so hopefully the roads stay clear! Robyn finally came back out trailing with me on Thursday and did great on her first trail down a main street. She also got groomed yesterday and we tried canicross and she is a natural at it and i actually enjoyed running again!! Going to start it up properly in the new year as it burned soo much energy from her yesterday. We went to the christmas markets in Glasgow last night as well. Mia is doing great, she was hyper with the snow this morning so looking forward to our walk today!

Dad is doing well, he has been out and about this week keeping himself busy which is good!

Dinky as Shelley say, please dont worry about emails, just get yourself better first! How are your hands doing? Is it this weekend you have the children staying? I hope you have a lovely time with them if you do Have you fallen back in with Freddie? How is Janna doing?

Shelley, have a lovely trip to east bourne! We head to Altrincham on Thursday as Steven has work to do so we are tagging it on with our night away to Blackpool on the Friday. Our vet comes to see Mia outside because it stresses her out going in. Sign of a good vet putting the dogs needs first

Have a great weekend ladies, mine is hopefully a christmassy one if we get our tree tomorrow!!