Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-11-2023, 08:26 AM   #1

Tuesday daily.

Hi Pamela and Shelley,
Sorry this is so short tonight, but I'm getting Jared to type it for me. Both my hand are bandaged and I've got to keep them still. My cat bite didn't respond to the oral antibiotics and got badly infected, along with infection in my other hand as well from another cat bite. I was put in to hospital and given intravenous antibiotics for three days and it seems to have stopped the infection going up higher than my elbows .Now back on oral antibiotics and seeing my doctor daily. My fingers and fingernails are a great shade of purple and I can't type ,but hopefully will be back on the forum by the end of the week.

Been thinking of you both.and hoping you are OK and not working too hard.You'll both hear from me soon., as soon as these dressings come off and I'm allowed to move my fingers again.

Needless to say I'm not a fan of Freddie at the moment. Next time, I'm definitely going to wear gloves - big thick leather ones!!!!!

Have a great Tuesday Pamela and Shelley.