Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning all!

I am a living advert for Asda's multi vits for the over 50's today. Up at 6am, ironed a whole basket and a half and whizzed around with the swifter on my new floor. Litter trays cleaned, cats dishes washed, breakfast done and dishwasher on. I'm showered, hair dried and dressed. PHEW!

Only Ceri to sort out then I'm hitting the shops. Hope it clears up, very misty here but warm, I feel the need, the need to weed - Look out garden, here I come.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Good morning fellow weeder................

And Good morning to everyone else too who follows, it is dull and overcast here although supposed to brighten up I need to weed the front a little before it becomes a lot
P.P You are on Duracell vitamins by the sounds of it I hope you don't need a recharge before night time or run down mid weed.
Anyhow I am going out with friends for a curry tonight - bit apprehensive first time out without family but got to be done. Hoping to be driving again sometime this week well told I can drive anyhow - going to see a extra care housing complex for my Aunt on Wednesday hope she likes it her name is on the list already she needs that extra help. Angie hope your new art work is coming on better with gummed paper.
Yola hope hubby has moved on from pr*tt status to merely fool
Have posted in TV thread about the programme on Wed about people dying "My Last Summer" I think it will be a good programme to watch interesting. But open to debate on the subject which in itself is a good thing I myself think.

Anyhow off to get a pair of straightners never had a pair before but y hair is long now (I am growing it) although I had it cut last week but it sort of fluffs out if that makes sense so trying to stop it.

I am going to the garden show this year at the NEC neither Mom nor Dad will be coming its too much but will choose my day. Also thinking of the much spoken of murder mystery with a friend about 20th June in a local hotel. See how I am this next week or so.

Anyhow everyone have a good Saturday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-05-2014, 01:32 PM   #3

Afternoon PP and Kazz and those to come later. The weather has suddenly changed here on the last day of May - it's glowery hot; one load of towels already dry and now clothes out.

OH and I have been scone-making this morning for tomorrow's dog show - can't put on a link as of course it's another forum that deals with dogs. Anyway here's a potted version:

DOG FUN DAY
in aid of Lurcher SOS
Sunday 1st June 2014
at Anders Hall, Jubilee Park, Waterlooville PO7 6AW
from mid-day.

Loads of novelty classes; various stalls, refreshments and home made cakes.

I know not many live in the area, but just in case .....

I've been making a prototype wee lotus book and will post on a different thread.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-05-2014, 06:08 PM   #4

Hello all, busy day here as it is concert day so much of the day was taken up with rehearsal. I'm just back for a bite to eat and then I need to get changed into concert uniform and head back. OH will be stood by the front door, sticky roller in hand ready to remove cat hair on my way out - dratted outfit is black and attracts cat fur!
We are performing in St John's chapel in Cambridge which is lovely.
Hope your weeding went well PP and Kazz, I look forward to seeing your lotus book Angie, hope the show goes well tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-05-2014, 07:11 PM   #5

Evening everyone. Been lovely here all day. Went for a nice walk this morning then I was out observing a dog assessment for springer rescue Scotland. Chilling tonight and no plans for tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-05-2014, 09:15 PM   #6

Karen...easy does it girl.

Today involved jogging, cycling and allotmenting. My poor, manicured nails! Will try for a run tomorrow also.

OH breezing around as if nothing happened. I am still going to see a counsellor; for my own sanity if nothing else. Regain control n all that.