Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2014, 07:46 AM   #1

Friday

morning everyone, just a quick hello to get the thread started before work.
When i come home i will be getting everything ready for the fair tomorrow
Karen , hope you are a bit better today
FM, hope your back is a bit better too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-05-2014, 09:11 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Hi Shelley and everyone to come,

It's throwing a heavy shower here now and Pearla is in but Pandora is out, both have had food at some unearthly hour this morning.

I hope Kazz is coming to herself a bit more and that FM's back is better too. It's not until it hits us that we value our health more than anything.

Have a great time at the doll fair this weekend. I'm off to a Keep Fit/Burlesque dancing boot camp on Sunday! Don't know what to expect but I will be aching on Monday no doubt Other than that it's gardening and Eurovision- just for the laugh.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #3

Good morning everyone.

It's been a fine day here and I'm so glad it's Friday, with no work this weekend.Going to de -flea all the cats tomorrow and have rubbed salt and baking soda into the carpet tonight. Will vacuum it off tomorrow and that will hopefully have killed anything in the carpet. Shelley, do enjoy your doll fair tomorrow. Posh Puss, hope your boot camp is a fun time - it sounds like it will be great. Just hope you'll be able to walk on Monday. Kazz, I hope you are starting to feel a bit better,and things are slowly getting back to normal for you.. And Fecto's mum, let's hope your back is showing some signs of improvement and you can move a bit more freely. Hope everyone has a great Friday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #4

Afternoon all .......... I also hope that you are feeling some improvement Kazz?

PP - you are being ever so brave, hope you enjoy it and don't suffer too much on Monday!!!

Shelley, hope the dolly fair is good and that you don't get too tempted!!!!

FM, I do hope your back is feeling less painful and that you haven't set it back (no pun intended) by tackling all that ironing.

dinky - hope you manage to get rid of those horrid fleas. Must admit I've never heard of salt and baking soda as a carpet de-flea-er.

Loads of pink/purple flowers out in my garden just now - allium, aquilegia and honesty so I've taken some photos and will post if they are any good.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
09-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #5

Afternoon folks, back is a bit better today, looks like Mount Ironing may be scaled tomorrow. Don't envy your boot camp PP, sounds a bit too energetic for me. I do sedentary really well! Garden sounds lovely Angie. Must remember baking soda and salt for carpets, much nicer than smelly flea spray. Enjoy the doll fair Shelley, I would have to 'rescue' the sad and tatty looking ones! Got very little sleep last night. Thanks Fecto!. He was dabbing my face with his big fat, furry paw or washing my face and hands. I don't think he wanted anything except attention but I'm very tired now, will go for a nap now. OH didn't sleep very well either, lots of cramp. I've bought him some rather expensive tonic water with natural quinine which helped but he ran out last night. Other tonic waters have quinine as a flavouring which I don't think is the same thing. Hope you are on the mend Kazz, take care.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #6

hi everyone, back again.
Work went well, once i got home i really worked hard,lol.
First we took Malaika and Kwame for an offlead run at the river, then back home to pack the stock in the car for tomorrow, also did a wash load which is now blowing in the wind.
Angie, i do so hope i find something to be tempted with, lol, thanks everyone for the good wishes, i enjoy every minute.
Nette, enjoy your boot camp, rather you than me,lol
Dinky, good luck tomorrow, we had a terrible problem with fleas last year and thought we were never going to be rid but we were and are, phew.
FM, glad your back is a bit better, Howard and myself had a rotten nights sleep too, both tired now, he's sleeping as i type.