Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
26-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #21

Re: Sunny Scotland

i live near ayr! have you ever been to edinburgh and seen grey friars bobby? i love going up there! they even have a statue of rabbie burns in australia! but they kept calling him robbie lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #22

Haven't been to Edinburgh in a few years, and I keep meaning to go see the greyfriars booby, but never managed it We usually go to Ayr every summer when we're up visiting the family, reminds me of my childhood summers there lol. Typical Glasgow holiday We all piled on buses and trains down to Ayr

Catsey Veteran

26-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #23

haha! yeah my parents are from glasgow but they went to saltcoats for their holiday! eventually moved here with a lot of other glasgow overflows! i need to travel more of scotland lol i've never been oban! have you ever been to arran! lovely place, far too many midges!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #24

Never been to Arran sadly, in fact never been to any of the isles, really must remedy that some year We were in saltcoats this summer as well actually, cleaned up a bit from when we were wee . My sister lives in Kilwinning, so we spent a bit of time on the coast

Catsey Veteran

27-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #25

i live in kilwinning!!! whats her name i might know her lol!